<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Sunday, November 22, 2009, 00:00
A dare, my dear, a dare.

"Some people care too much, I think it’s called love."

"But you see, missing someone isn’t about how long it’s been since you’ve seen them last, or talked...It’s about the moments when you’re doing something, and you wish that they were right there with you."

Dear me, myself and I: Breathe in, breathe out. You'll get through this somehow. You'll be okay, really.

There are signs we never quite understood.

But after all, "some of us are just trying to get through the day without breaking something."

Labels: ,