|
|
Monday, November 23, 2009, 16:22
for your entertainment:
Hols...so quiet ):
Anyway, that means there's nothing to distract me from my crankiness, because that's the only way I vent all my boredom/restlessness. And I've been slacking like crazy.
-stews in laziness-
.
Speaking of boredom, did you know that GLAMBERT came up with this crazy performance for his song "For Your Entertainment".
So apt for my current mood! But..
Ignoring all the sex etc., uh...sorry, even though I 100% lack musical sense, his singing really sucked.
If you want to take the shock value into account, then I have no comments, since as a liberal-minded viewer I have zero objections.
I think you conservatives might want to give the video a miss though...
Then again, it did somehow alleviate my boredom, for about 4 minutes and 10 seconds.
Anyway, LOVE these two comments from ABASK3TCAS3 -
1) Whoa whoa whoa, let's get something straight here kid (cuz we know it won't be adam lambert)..
2)Lol. But on a serious note(which is a note that adam lambert can't hit, cuz he can't hit any)...
.
I can feel my braincells dying from inactivity.
Off to go do something for my entertainment (lame!), haha anyway, see you.Labels: mu, oth
|

|
Profile
"I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teachings my blood whispers to me."
|
|
|
Monday, November 23, 2009, 16:22
for your entertainment:
Hols...so quiet ):
Anyway, that means there's nothing to distract me from my crankiness, because that's the only way I vent all my boredom/restlessness. And I've been slacking like crazy.
-stews in laziness-
.
Speaking of boredom, did you know that GLAMBERT came up with this crazy performance for his song "For Your Entertainment".
So apt for my current mood! But..
Ignoring all the sex etc., uh...sorry, even though I 100% lack musical sense, his singing really sucked.
If you want to take the shock value into account, then I have no comments, since as a liberal-minded viewer I have zero objections.
I think you conservatives might want to give the video a miss though...
Then again, it did somehow alleviate my boredom, for about 4 minutes and 10 seconds.
Anyway, LOVE these two comments from ABASK3TCAS3 -
1) Whoa whoa whoa, let's get something straight here kid (cuz we know it won't be adam lambert)..
2)Lol. But on a serious note(which is a note that adam lambert can't hit, cuz he can't hit any)...
.
I can feel my braincells dying from inactivity.
Off to go do something for my entertainment (lame!), haha anyway, see you.Labels: mu, oth
|

|
Tagboard
|
|