<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Friday, November 20, 2009, 12:35
Tears:

Remember my tears.
Fresh tracks down my face
like roadmaps to heartache
atlases to longing.
The slow roll
the wet eyes
glistening
from tears unintened.
Remember my tears
silently stolen
from swollen eyes
squeezed
saturated
spilling over.
Follow those tracks
like roadmaps to
redemption
atlases to relief.
Dry them
with a sigh
dry them
for me
now.

-Tears; Tyler Knott

Labels: