<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Friday, December 04, 2009, 23:10
bottledxsunshine

Sigh, okay, been trying super duper hard to at least come up with something, even just the bare minimum of pics + videos, but 1)Blogger keeps wiping out my uploads (yeah, it really should bugger off) 2)the vids are taking more than 8 hours each to upload to Youtube, so I'll give up for now.

Meanwhile, currently building a portfolio (for fun, I guess) here based off some of the photos I took in NZ. Aside from the associated dA profile as previously mentioned (which is getting along swimmingly, to my pleasant surprise), yep. I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I'm just rather restless and procrastinating, so yeah, take it or leave it? ^^

Yups, okay, I'm seriously worn out (from doing nothing). Therefore good night and see you sometime soon.

Labels: