<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Wednesday, December 09, 2009, 13:49
a glass half full:

"I have an aunt who, whenever she poured anything for you, would say, 'Say when'. My aunt would say, 'Say when' — and of course, we never did.

We don’t say 'when' because there’s something about the possibility of more. More tequila. More love. More anything. More is better.


There’s something to be said about a glass half full. About knowing when to say 'when'. I think it’s a floating line. A barometer of need and desire. It’s entirely up to the individual.. and depends on what’s being poured. Sometimes, all we want is a taste. Other times, there’s no such thing as enough. The glass is bottomless.

And all we want… is more."

-Grey's Anatomy

Labels: ,