|
|
Saturday, December 05, 2009, 10:35
Mount Eden.
Anyway, re the trip (but on a happier note), I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the awesome folk who made my trip cool! That includes:
King Gen aka Neg,
Fellow shutterbug #1.
Yay for Neg!
Fets (now comes with extra Neg!),
Sorry, I somehow misplaced the more glam shot of you in the minimart ):
Fellow shutterbug #2.
dear old Cheong aka Hpets,
Camera-paranoid!
Talk to the hand!
(Don't worry, her reaction time is not impossible to beat ;D)
randomised Becky,
During the Great Hand Sanitiser War.
She suddenly spotted the dandelions near the beach!
I plucked this one for her, to bribe her into letting me take this shot :D
mad mad Anne Tan aka Antenna,
She looks sane at first..
but if only you could witness her tendency to fall backwards during spasm-like laughter...
p.s her fits tend to be contagious, beware!
Christie,
[all the above = our little bus clique, love people love!]
Sabina aka COUSIN,
Michelle, Shuba, Hannah Tan, Hannah Wong, Li Ser, Looi, Teh, Kat, Joyce, Sue Huey, Melinda, Brenda, Grace and the best tour guide ever - Mr Farr!
Eh yeah, actually I have direct photos of everybody except Maxine, Robyn, Grace and Ms Angela Ng (uhhuh, I even have non-candid shots of Ms Lau and Ms Or, don't underestimate me okay!) but since everything is taking forever and ever and ever to load, I really can't be bothered...grr.
It was so wonderful getting to know you all, seriously made my trip(:
.
And to make up for not fulfilling my promise of a post, I wanted to upload a bunch of videos, but I tried FB and Youtube and Blogger and none of the uploaders work/they all take, like, 306 hours + and by then my computer just goes into a permanent Sleep (more like coma) mode which results in a reboot i.e upload cancellation.
Rawr.
.
Plus, just a few pics to show you my now-favourite place in the world, MOUNT EDEN.
And yeah, the name is oddly apt for my sentiments towards it.
FARR!
Our caterpillar circle thingum.
Note our hair (but of course, Gen's especially!) ^^
Supermen-to-be!
Soft grass, soft wind, soft sleep.
Love Mt Eden.
Yeah, to most people it would be boring and featureless and basically just a huge grassy mound of earth with a caldera in the centre...that's what I thought too, before we arrived there. Seriously, my attitude was like that of everybody else: Why on earth are we wasting time going up a stupid mountain?
But...uhhuh, I've never been happier to be proven completely wrong.
.
Oh yeah, and I discovered that I totally rock stilts :D
The key, actually, is to just hop on and completely forget the fear of falling.
.
Whoops, and oh yes,
#thank you SIA for the cake!
#thank you to the lodge for the other cake!
#thank you to the lady behind me in the queue who paid for me when I was short @ The Warehouse (:
&
#Candid shots are the best
#Gen risks life and limb (well, maybe just her ankles) cos she is a total NUBCAKE on uneven terrain
#Gen + Stef = chaos!
#Anne's fits are extremely contagious and extremely potent.
#Sabina is my COUSIN!
Labels: oth
|

|
Profile
"I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teachings my blood whispers to me."
|
|
|
Saturday, December 05, 2009, 10:35
Mount Eden.
Anyway, re the trip (but on a happier note), I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the awesome folk who made my trip cool! That includes:
King Gen aka Neg,
Fellow shutterbug #1.
Yay for Neg!
Fets (now comes with extra Neg!),
Sorry, I somehow misplaced the more glam shot of you in the minimart ):
Fellow shutterbug #2.
dear old Cheong aka Hpets,
Camera-paranoid!
Talk to the hand!
(Don't worry, her reaction time is not impossible to beat ;D)
randomised Becky,
During the Great Hand Sanitiser War.
She suddenly spotted the dandelions near the beach!
I plucked this one for her, to bribe her into letting me take this shot :D
mad mad Anne Tan aka Antenna,
She looks sane at first..
but if only you could witness her tendency to fall backwards during spasm-like laughter...
p.s her fits tend to be contagious, beware!
Christie,
[all the above = our little bus clique, love people love!]
Sabina aka COUSIN,
Michelle, Shuba, Hannah Tan, Hannah Wong, Li Ser, Looi, Teh, Kat, Joyce, Sue Huey, Melinda, Brenda, Grace and the best tour guide ever - Mr Farr!
Eh yeah, actually I have direct photos of everybody except Maxine, Robyn, Grace and Ms Angela Ng (uhhuh, I even have non-candid shots of Ms Lau and Ms Or, don't underestimate me okay!) but since everything is taking forever and ever and ever to load, I really can't be bothered...grr.
It was so wonderful getting to know you all, seriously made my trip(:
.
And to make up for not fulfilling my promise of a post, I wanted to upload a bunch of videos, but I tried FB and Youtube and Blogger and none of the uploaders work/they all take, like, 306 hours + and by then my computer just goes into a permanent Sleep (more like coma) mode which results in a reboot i.e upload cancellation.
Rawr.
.
Plus, just a few pics to show you my now-favourite place in the world, MOUNT EDEN.
And yeah, the name is oddly apt for my sentiments towards it.
FARR!
Our caterpillar circle thingum.
Note our hair (but of course, Gen's especially!) ^^
Supermen-to-be!
Soft grass, soft wind, soft sleep.
Love Mt Eden.
Yeah, to most people it would be boring and featureless and basically just a huge grassy mound of earth with a caldera in the centre...that's what I thought too, before we arrived there. Seriously, my attitude was like that of everybody else: Why on earth are we wasting time going up a stupid mountain?
But...uhhuh, I've never been happier to be proven completely wrong.
.
Oh yeah, and I discovered that I totally rock stilts :D
The key, actually, is to just hop on and completely forget the fear of falling.
.
Whoops, and oh yes,
#thank you SIA for the cake!
#thank you to the lodge for the other cake!
#thank you to the lady behind me in the queue who paid for me when I was short @ The Warehouse (:
&
#Candid shots are the best
#Gen risks life and limb (well, maybe just her ankles) cos she is a total NUBCAKE on uneven terrain
#Gen + Stef = chaos!
#Anne's fits are extremely contagious and extremely potent.
#Sabina is my COUSIN!
Labels: oth
|

|
Tagboard
|
|