|
|
Friday, December 04, 2009, 00:55
oh, for blessed sleep.
.
Jet lag is messing up my sleep schedule further..
GMT+8 00:55 = GMT+13 05:55 ...
Missed breakfast, skipped lunch, skipped dinner.
Just got back from the airport. Grandparents have left for Washington and won't be back till after Christmas, which means my life for the next month is going to suck. I shall be attempting frequent escapes to Uncle Ben's place...
My brain seems quite incapable of functioning without acting like a drunkard, so I have yet to start on any work, but the thought of the studying that I MUST do for the remaining half of the "holiday" is seriously getting me down. I'm bored already, man...
Okay, now I must go email Nicole about the Bio proj, and then I can sleep...yawn, yups, see you.
For those awaiting the NZ post, you'll have to wait till I finish uploading all the pics. Too lazy to write out thoughts and feelings, so I'm gonna be subbing in photos instead. Believe me, there are, like, a gazillion (I took about a 1000 total, videos included)... ...plus the Blogger uploader is screwed so I have to upload to ImageShack and then bring it over.
Uhhuh, so it might take some time.
Labels: oth
|

|
Profile
"I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teachings my blood whispers to me."
|
|
|
Friday, December 04, 2009, 00:55
oh, for blessed sleep.
.
Jet lag is messing up my sleep schedule further..
GMT+8 00:55 = GMT+13 05:55 ...
Missed breakfast, skipped lunch, skipped dinner.
Just got back from the airport. Grandparents have left for Washington and won't be back till after Christmas, which means my life for the next month is going to suck. I shall be attempting frequent escapes to Uncle Ben's place...
My brain seems quite incapable of functioning without acting like a drunkard, so I have yet to start on any work, but the thought of the studying that I MUST do for the remaining half of the "holiday" is seriously getting me down. I'm bored already, man...
Okay, now I must go email Nicole about the Bio proj, and then I can sleep...yawn, yups, see you.
For those awaiting the NZ post, you'll have to wait till I finish uploading all the pics. Too lazy to write out thoughts and feelings, so I'm gonna be subbing in photos instead. Believe me, there are, like, a gazillion (I took about a 1000 total, videos included)... ...plus the Blogger uploader is screwed so I have to upload to ImageShack and then bring it over.
Uhhuh, so it might take some time.
Labels: oth
|

|
Tagboard
|
|