<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, December 08, 2009, 10:29
restless dream:

to long

     is to look for something that refuses to be found.
          is to search for something without knowing what it is;
               is to want something else.
                    is to be short of exhaled thought
                         is to somebody else.

to lose

     is to be close and far both
          is a handful of fleeting dream too soft to see,
          too gossamer to hold.
               is to blindly seek a submerged hand
               but to find a handful of sand.
                    is to want without words,
                    for there are none
                         is to forget a song
                         but sing the silence between
                              is to find something in nothing
                              and nothing in something
                                   is to dream
                                        is to hope
                                             is to love again.

-restless dream; prairiedaisy

Labels: