<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Friday, December 04, 2009, 19:01
ROCs 3: NZ 2009

Ohkay, I'm bloody pissed off now man, Blogger just lost my entire post...including all those blasted photos. (In case you're wondering why I don't sound pissed..I am pissed, I think, but I'm quite resigned; why waste my energy on something I can't change?)

I have come to the conclusion that the trip isn't worth repeating those hours of tedious uploading for. I was at day 6 already, and I'll be damned if I'm stupid enough to do it all (again).

I mean, just go and read somebody else's blog, k?

Not like my perspective is worth reading anyway.
Ergh, yeah, definitely in a black mood at the moment...

If you want the artsy shots, go check out bottledxsunshine. I'm moving over from Flickr to dA, so yeah.
It'll take time and stuff, but if you're that interested, uhhuh, you know where to go now.

Labels: