<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Saturday, December 12, 2009, 00:09
week 6.

#listeningto:
.

& HERE IT IS!

YES, the AWESOME NZ DANCE as choreographed by the equally awesome comm and performed by cool folk (:

FINALLY got this rehearsal up.

Enjoy! It makes me grin every time.

The dance.. it's harder, yet easier, than it looks.
You just gotta dance it for yourself.


Just fyi, Christie & I were dancing Single Ladies :P
I wish I could have learned Jai Ho though, it's smexy. -pouts-

Ah well, shall ambush Hpets and force her to teach it to me..or something :P




P.S Note the quirky tendency of people to avoid the cam lens while trying not to grin too widely(:
But the dance sorta makes you giggly. Ms Lau had such a hard time stamping it out.

&we rocked it at Diocesan School for Girls. But then they utterly swept us off our feet with a brilliant dance of their own...they're all serious pros. You should have been there..

Labels: , ,