<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Monday, January 25, 2010, 22:07
01:41:20

Haha, Charlotte totally made my night (:
(Here I can just imagine her bowing and nodding and going "Thank you, thank you!" :P)

Ah well, awesome, doing Physics Tutorials over the phone is actually possible :)

Yay, thank you very much ♥
:D
.

Ahhh, the deadline for the proj is looming):
After several rounds of evaluation and feedback, I decided to change the 3rd double-set because I wasn't too happy with it, but that means I have 3 x double-sets to finish up..

-stress- ):

Maybe I was too ambitious, haha. Been working on it since Dec and it's still not done!
Oh well, final submission is coming, so I'd better do a good job :)

Jeru and Chan were rather impressed (I think :)), but I bet Min was being diplomatic when she gave her approval after reviewing it.

So I'm wondering how the presentation will turn out too...
I hope the judge likes it :)

That's the thing about such projects man! When they don't set out a proper criteria and view your work subjectively.

EEP. Scared... ...

Labels: