<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 21:31
don't use your hands!:

Ah yes!

(1) And Claire reminded me...

After Mon's English + during SS, Claire+Christie+others were playing this K-wave game involving sticking a huge paper teardrop onto your cheek and trying to get it off in any way as long as you don't use your hands!

So yeah, you can imagine at least 4 people getting drunk on their own laughter (along with all us spectators) while desperately trying to direct their breath upwards :x

Claire and I have all these entertaining IM convos, it amazes me sometimes how lame we get xD

Like this! -

Claire says:
 hahahaha meeee??
 HAHA NOOOO
 HAPPIEE
 BUNNIEEE
 KAROLYNIE

C; maybe it's time for miracles says:
Haha ohmygosh! Karolynie?!
Okay, I shall adopt that as my new nickname xD

(2) Today during Geog -

Tabby: Wait, what's Jelly's surname again?
Carmen +Me: -turn automatically to look at Jelly- Ho!
Jelly: Don't call me Ho!

Just in case you didn't know, "ho" is slang for...uh, a prostitute, to put it civilly.
Unintended puns (and the people who are fast enough to spot them!) are one of the most awesome things ever!

(:

Labels: