<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Saturday, January 23, 2010, 23:46
I gotta feeling;

THANK YOU Claudia for the invite, and tonight's party :)

Hung out with Ern, Zenn, Aud, Carmen, Yan, Charlotte, Diana, Chan and Col(:
[Did I forget anyone? x_X]

And oh my Bean remembers me! Jeanne too :D
Haha, long time since we've even said one word to one another O:
Oh, plus Davniel (sp?) recognised me o_O Way before it suddenly clicked and I remembered who he was XD

Haha, I think cutest was the (attempted) pairing off of guys and girls. Yan completely ran away from Davniel XD

But anyway, Claud was especially gorgeous tonight :D Delicate white dress + styled hair, yups!

Progression from eating to talking to card games to walking around outside to playing with candles to dancing O:

I think most interesting was when Charlotte & Carmen & I escaped outside to go play with the candles (: "Don't give up, little candle, don't give up!"
That was the part where Charlotte and I were talking about snakes, then Carmen arrived from behind and scared me by screaming DD: Eeps!
As well as Ern, Zenn and Aud acting crazy with the glowsticks :)
Perhaps even when Yan, Ariel and I explored the place and arrived at the outdoor jacuzzi! ^^

And Carmen remembering that she'd insisted in yesterday's Geog class that people burn corn for biofuel :)
Or Col nearly feeding Davniel her chocolate on a stick because she had fed all us girls :P
Maybe the fact that Chan started dancing after swearing earlier that she wouldn't :D
Btw, it was insane jumping around to a beat in heels O:

Though craziest had to be the kids in the playground, whom Carmen laughed at (she was acting like a little kiddie herself ^^) and who named Yan potato chip!

Kids: Nyehnyeh, potato chip!
Yan: Huh??
Charlotte: Ugh, so annoying!
Carmen: Hey, does that mean you can't eat potato chips? Cannibalism!
Us: XD
-the little boy takes out a stashed Lays packet-
Charlotte: What flavour is that? Barbeque?
-boy clutches it closer to himself-
Carmen: I think it's the original. Hey, can I have one?
-little boy hands it over-
Carmen: Thanks :P
-one of the little girls glares at her-
-munching is involved-
Carmen: This tastes like you, Yan!
Me: And how would you know how she tastes?
Carmen + Charlotte: EW!
-Yan and I laughing our heads off-
-the kids are (thankfully) confused :P-

Charlotte was trying valiantly to scare them by being mean :x
Gosh but they couldn't be defeated! They ended up chasing us all the way back to the hall where they hovered outside the doors considering crashing the party (0_0) Screaming was involved, especially when Charlotte walked outside and SAW the girl, who ran away madly yelling D:

At least I found out I can run in heels...sorta :X

Yups, overall it was a good good night (:
[[Currently..I can't feel my feet at all :x]]

Thanks again Clauds! (:

Labels: