<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, January 05, 2010, 17:33
nobody's perfect:


.


.


.


.


WHAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY -
#Being brave enough to do what I wanted to do...or at least, half of it.
#Getting Liz and Min's approval! Jeru's too, yayness. I hope it's as good as they think it is(: [Haha at this moment I suddenly realise that they're all prefects o_o]
#Having Bio free, and listening to Alison chatter on about Claire Fong and her "strategy".
#The sunshine during Emaths.
#Physics! Forces and going high with Jeru; so awesome.
#Being entertained by Min during another slow Lit class..(: And finding out that she thinks I can get my A1 on my own! Compliment man.
#Geog with Carmen and Yan, complete with the unchanged Mrs Lim! Super funny man, haha! Thank goodness for endearing teachers ;) Mrs Lim: Some of you are the kind who can learn from rattle rattle rattle..you know? Rattle rattle rattle! But others say, "Dig it out of me!" Us: -awkward silence- -spasmic laughter- And other such incidents. Poor Carmen went into these mini-fits that forced her into hiding behind her papers cos Mrs Lim was noticing :)
#Being let off from Elect 3 minutes early after listening to Min making up stuff most believably (to assure Mrs Lim that we were good while she disappeared for 5+ min)! DCs steal food!
#Briefly chatting with Mrs Ng at the end of Elect and getting rather needled..;x

Hm, that makes up for my headache for sure(:
I'm probably just stressed by myself):

Labels: ,