<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 20:45
of stupidity.



Yeah,

it bothers me, really, and it's quite stupid as to why.

Because after so long like this, I should be used to it... ...right?

Chan and I were talking about this as recently as Sunday.
Plus, Claire sorta brought it up to me and Chan yesterday.

It makes me feel very stupid.
.

You see, I really really hate being at my parents' place.

According to my mother, it's wrong that I be closer to my grandparents than parents.
But honestly..I can't imagine it any other way.

And this bugs me because...?

[[On a brighter note, thank you Mrs Chitra for agreeing to let me not write that journal entry to my parents, but to my grandparents instead.]]
.

I'm looking forward to PE and Drama tomorrow.
(:
Though I'm currently cursing the fact that I pulled a calf muscle quite badly today; all the same, it's gonna be fun!

Plus bball on Thurs :)
I think Thurs is my favourite day, still. Amaths and bball..Lit.
What more could you ask for?

Labels: ,