.
Oh yeah,
#Yesterday my ankle completely inverted while we were walking down a pebbly slope. Following that, Claudia nearly twisted her ankle. THEN Diana tripped not once, not twice but three times!
We blame the slope. At least we didn't get sprains or anything o:
:)
#Brian keeps saying Zach+I look Korean!
And during today's bipartisan bill-writing caucus, my group all agreed.
Ahaha.
Yeah, our group was the slacker group, but at the end of the day it was our bill that passed(:
So despite all of our multilingual nonsense (
cargo sounds much better in French), mutual sarcasm and a lot of randomness, we managed it!
Our other facil., Matt (?), was overseeing us, to no avail :x
#Today was a lil more stressful.
I finally understand why it takes so long for the actual Senate to get anything done.
No one wants to compromise, and the peacemakers-by-nature (like me x_X) get more and more stressed.
But yeah, the Comm passed our first and second bills ever today!
Though I hate the first [
Air Traffic Control Modernisation System Act and Tax Congestion Fee(Bill)] and voted against it in our Comm...sigh. In the end I reluctantly voted for its passing during Full.
#Hung out mostly with Jaya, yes, aka Kaya Luncheon Meat :D
Jean was right! It is her.
Eh not bad. How small the world is O:
Wait, and uh...another girl wants to say hi to Felicia, sad to say I can't remember her name.
#Sorry, my mind is a huge huge blank right now and the only thing I can even attempt to think about atm is bills and taxes and motions.
So yeah, see ya.
Did I mention that I fell asleep way early yesterday night and haven't done any of the homework? ):
Plus Project L.E is stagnant.
Just what I need.
Labels: oth, pi