<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 00:00
through action:

"LOVE is seen through action,
when we do what is best
for another person."

-Level Briefing 4/1; Mrs Corinne Sim

.


.

And she looked at him.


"Why don't you hold still? Why don't you let me love you?"


There was a brief blooming of frosty silence, like the foggy blossoms that her breath planted on the window-glass.


"I can't."


"No, you can, you just - just don't."

[[Gosh, excuse the 10-second randomness. I'm currently fighting sleep paralysis and other demons, so I don't think I know what I'm saying? Wait, I don't really get what I just said either, sorry.

Ah, okay, forget that.]]

Labels: , ,