|
|
Monday, January 25, 2010, 16:39
good morning, beautiful;
Good morning, beautiful.
.
Chapel: @_@ (Much credit to Alison and Claire for making it all better! Min was also vital in lightening our, er, sentiments regarding the speaker. Alison especially..she kept joking around + singing All By Myself (go listen) to us cos she was gonna go shopping alone after school :P)
Chinese: (:
Emaths: (: (Alison burst out singing All By Myself multiple times throughout the day, most memorably after giving Mrs Ni a deadpan statement as her answer :P Also some kiddy amusement on our parts over "but(t)"! Jeru cracked and started making buzzer sound effects every time someone gave the wrong answer. Lots of chaos re answers for Sets; everyone became increasingly confused...oh! But I got the same answer as Mrs Ni, now aren't I awesome...)
Recess: [:
Physics: [:
English: ):
SS: [:
Lit: XD (All thanks to Alison, Min, Claire! And some of Tabby too! Min went bananas and started talking + singing in a squeaky voice! Duet with Alison, who was being her usual snarky entertaining self :) Claire was her usual chirpychirpy. Tabby was acting nutty and gave the most entertaining answers ever! Mrs Thomsett was rather taken aback by my messiness; apparently I seem neat on my exam scripts...+ Hurry Up! actually made Mrs Thomsett laugh :))
Chinese: [: (finished my 演讲文 rather nicely; a pleasant surprise.)
Labels: oth
|

|
Profile
"I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teachings my blood whispers to me."
|
|
|
Monday, January 25, 2010, 16:39
good morning, beautiful;
Good morning, beautiful.
.
Chapel: @_@ (Much credit to Alison and Claire for making it all better! Min was also vital in lightening our, er, sentiments regarding the speaker. Alison especially..she kept joking around + singing All By Myself (go listen) to us cos she was gonna go shopping alone after school :P)
Chinese: (:
Emaths: (: (Alison burst out singing All By Myself multiple times throughout the day, most memorably after giving Mrs Ni a deadpan statement as her answer :P Also some kiddy amusement on our parts over "but(t)"! Jeru cracked and started making buzzer sound effects every time someone gave the wrong answer. Lots of chaos re answers for Sets; everyone became increasingly confused...oh! But I got the same answer as Mrs Ni, now aren't I awesome...)
Recess: [:
Physics: [:
English: ):
SS: [:
Lit: XD (All thanks to Alison, Min, Claire! And some of Tabby too! Min went bananas and started talking + singing in a squeaky voice! Duet with Alison, who was being her usual snarky entertaining self :) Claire was her usual chirpychirpy. Tabby was acting nutty and gave the most entertaining answers ever! Mrs Thomsett was rather taken aback by my messiness; apparently I seem neat on my exam scripts...+ Hurry Up! actually made Mrs Thomsett laugh :))
Chinese: [: (finished my 演讲文 rather nicely; a pleasant surprise.)
Labels: oth
|

|
Tagboard
|
|