<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, February 02, 2010, 19:22
the whites and the coloureds.

Today was a much better day than yesterday!
Except for Lit. WHAT ON EARTH?!? ANGRY ANGRY.
#Hug from Cheong! :)

We want to start a Daily Hug movement! :D Watch us for details(x

#Emaths Sets WS 4!
Haha, a breeze I'd say :) There were no tricky questions and stuff!

#Chinese 议论文.
Aiya no matter what I get, I can still say that for once I managed to write a compo quite happily!

My 表达 problems seem to be getting smaller, a lil...it's probably by imagination, but yeah!

#Recess.
Uh...oh oh!
(: Hug.

And shooting pract in bball with Ellie, Tze, Aud.
Not bad for my poor hand lah, haha.

#Bio! Theory today, yay.
It was okay(: And we got a lot of slack time!

I think I'm starting to appreciate Ms Lau's teaching style after all(:
Though ugh, just looking at all the info is persuading me to drop Bio D: Not that she'll let me lah, but...

Chan left for match, so I occupied her seat :D

And from tomorrow on, we sit by the new arrangement!
I like it a lot better :)

First two rows of centre block -
WendyxElliexChristie
MexNikixGlarbo

;D

Not bad already lah, haha!

#SS.
SEQ test!

Haha, considering the amount of studying I did...which wasn't a lot...I'm glad it was rather simple :D
Though I wish I had had more time to polish up my conclusion.

Mr Seow: -starts rotating his head round and round to scan the class- Eeeh, where's Carolyn?
Alison, Shannon etc.: Here! -points-
Mr Seow: Where?
-I wave-
Mr Seow: Oh! Carolyn, why do you keep moving around? Every lesson you're in a different seat!
Me: This is so as to confuse you and prevent you from calling on me...
Shannon: Oh! That's actually quite smart O:
Alison: -shakes head sadly-

#Amaths :D
Cheers!

Test was rather bad D: But erm, overall it was a nice lesson :)

Haha, Alison was entertaining Goh & I!
She managed to convince Ms Kek to let us have the last 10 min off "to reflect on and ponder about the day"!

So Ms Kek made us each share something we learned/dreaded about the day.
Alison called on me after her turn!

Ms Kek got this scare when I mentioned my sprained fingers...:x

Me: Today I learned that it hurts to play basketball with sprained fingers.
Aud: -starts laughing-
Christie: o:!
Alison: -turns and gives me her YOU ARE WEIRD look-
Shannon: Oh my god!
-general hisses from everybody around-
Me: -blinks- Er, yeah. -beams blurly-
Ms Kek: Ahh!! You played basketball like that?! How?? How did you sprain your fingers???
Alison & Shannon: By playing basketball~...
Ms Kek: ... ... oh.

#Lunch with Gen, Jia Min, Ariel, Jessica, Dorothy.

Only the first two are in SCMun, but the latter might drop ):

Charlotte looked like she was gonna kill me when she found out I was in SC! Hee.
Aiya, but it's no fun without veto powers D:

#Stayed back with Charlotte.
Memorised Geog in T first (with all the Maths dudes) before Charlotte and I headed off for her netball.

#Qianping laoshi seems very insulted that I rejected her offer of the slot :X
Haha, oh well, I don't think it's very wise to join an extra CCA in Sec 4...
):

#When their (new) coach decided to start them on drills (jumping, catching, blahblah) I went over to watch the tennis folk!

Eh, I'm scared):
Their arms must be really strong O_O So scary!
But graceful..-clapclap-

Celine's form is really graceful(: I love her style!
Glarbo was also not bad, haha! Just that she kept squawking ;)

#It was rather entertaining observing the way everybody moves across court :)
Though as Charlotte says, the netball club folk should work harder! Especially the juniors. I noticed that they don't try hard enough!

-we watch the final match-
-lots of screaming, missed catches, flailing...-
Delia: Is it me, or is this like, bimbo netball?
Kwok: Omigosh, the Sec 1s are like...
-collective sweatdrop-

#In the end Charlotte's team (the whites) won, so the losers (the coloureds) had to do the suicides across the court in 1 min :)
They made it in 58 sec despite all their freaking out!

Go Charlotte :D
She kept scheming to make me think I'd lost her watch x_X

#Hung around with Gand in the concourse!
Wow, the prefects sure came back late O:

She was so paranoid that something'd kill her fish, but guess who was the blur girl swinging around her plastic bag like it was nothing!

Poor fishies): I predict she'll kill them all in like, a week...

#THERE'S PE TOMORROW! :)

Labels: