<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Wednesday, February 03, 2010, 18:41
with the coffee you go.

#Daily Hug from Cheong at assembly, and she actually remembered before I did :)

Tried The World on a few more folk! Sheralyn's face was the best, no contest XD

#Distributing free food to people after Geog!

#Talking to Cheong & En about nothing, yet everything, during recess..:D

Er, after I was back in class I suddenly realised that I (genuinely) forgot my peanut candy..
I wonder which Ter has it now? xD

#Random spontaneous hugs from En throughout the day, aw(:

#Hanging out with En during drama, and allegedly snoozing on stage together ;P

#Hug from Gand when she returned from the HC investiture(:

#Actually chilling re Emaths (matrices) because I just..gave up.
Haha, I never give up! Usually I get so pissed when I can't do stuff, so it was good to just loosen up for once.

Labels: