<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Wednesday, February 03, 2010, 18:43
worlds collide; the feathers fall slowly:

"This is the day that everything changes and your worlds collide. You know in time you’ll wake to find you’re a little unbroken."
.


"Maybe you don't know them like I do. Maybe it's vengeance and maybe it's love.
Maybe they're smiling at other people the way they used to smile at me.
Maybe they've grown tired of drinking light like water, late at night.

Or maybe, they're just tired. You don't know them like I do."

-The Feathers Fall Slowly; I Wrote This For You

Labels: ,