<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 18:35
3994126761:


so in some strange way, lit today was really good again.
got all the points :) and was faster about it too!
huzzah.

but gosh I realise I need serious work in answering questions. I just realised that I often don't know what the qn wants ): which is bad and I must improve!
okay anyway, hm notable blocks were -

chinese: woots! 报章报道 ftw :) though isn't it scary how quiet our class is even without a teacher with us?

bball: awesome! charlotte + tze vs me + ellie + jeru + aud.
we won, ah duh! partly helped by charlotte going bonkers on poor tze, who ended up playing solo for most of the time. good game, tze :)

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 

stayed up quite some time last night wondering if she was gonna post a wishlist/if I should just ask her directly, but she didn't ):

ss: mr seow goofing off so much more than usual. gosh :P madness.

amaths: our class is happily speeding through trigo differentiation...so far O:!

eng test: it was okay lah. actually I quite liked the passages :) though they might get boring if you read more than just one extract from the book -shrug- and the author's sentence structure was really weird at parts.

hanging around with gand after school for a while too (:

and randomly bumping into hannah & eldora today :)

oh oh and there's pe tomorrow! yay yay.
please let it not rain tmr morning ): or I will be depressed for the whole day.

ugh, then there's drama; tricia won't be there oh no! And neither will anybody in her class, stupid sec 3 lj D:

Labels: ,