<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Saturday, March 13, 2010, 22:40
yet so.


closing walls and ticking clocks.
.

i found it, i found it!

i think.

nah i didn't, just wishful thinking.

hahaha, ohmygoodness i'm just going cuckoo to let off steam from the thought of work.
claire just said to watch potter puppet pals (which i've never watched in its entirety, i admit) and i might just do that...after i finish chinese tuition work.

but then again i'm really sleepy right now.
so nah, sleep. soon.

Labels: , ,