<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 18:17
long after

Highlights of the day

#1 - PE!
Wow I'm really amazed at how much our team has improved since last term o_O And we didn't play for the last fortnight! Yeah, just really wow.

People like Jeru and Ellie are fighting for the ball (and getting it, good job :D)! Jeru even managed to pull off 2 fast-breaks, awesome(:
Xiu Qi is also trying her best to intercept, and succeeding more often than before :D

Awesome playing, people! Wendy and I were completely impressed :D

#2 - Geog!
Mrs Lim wasn't here for a 1 hour block, and there was no essay to be written. So after the teacher's aide collected the stay-at-home-week's work, we were supposed to study GM food :)

At first we were trying to be guai, really. Like, most of us didn't have textbooks so we put tabby's up on the visualiser so we could all read it :P For fun we were taking turns to read a sentence each, but we stopped when Min + Jar + Nette decided to present their GM food ppt :) Hahah, Q&A ftw!

But okay after that we kinda gave up and played Geog bonding games :)
First we played I Have Never. Min lost round 1, then Ritz lost the next 2, so as forfeit they had to dance :P Min did the banana, Ritz the Nobody + some lemon dance from Bollywood :D

Haha, then YAY WE PLAYED MAFIA.
Carmen and I were trying to push for Polar Bear instead, but since nobody was 100% sure and Tabby preferred Mafia, we gave up eventually :P

Whee funfunfun! We were quite edgy initially about like a teacher walking by and seeing us all with our heads down and/or laughing like hyenas, but it was fine in the end :D
Doctor 1 (Cheong) & Sheriff (Jelly) & 2 Civilians (Min + Becky) died during our journey to kill 3 of 5 mafiaso (Jar, Ritz then Yun Hua), but we ran out of time, how sad! ;_;
Oh well, remaining mafiaso: Carmen, Jeanette. Remaining civilians: me, Yan. Remaining doctor: Shannon.

I wonder if Mrs Lim's gonna miss another lesson some time down the road...hoho! :P

#3 - Lunch; thank you Ellie :)
And Trish came to sit with me and Diana, abandoning her people in the process.
Omigosh my milo girl label is stuck! XD

#4 - Drama!
Without Tricia, boo!

We got the script today. Eh I'm pleasantly surprised - it's a lot better than we expected!
And a lot of innuendo :P That's what she said x 1000!

Gah but Saumya was originally scheming to nominate me to play the flirty nurse! Good thing that 1)no sec 4s are acting, so no chance 2)there is no flirty nurse 3)there are enough eager-beaver juniors to fill up all roles including the bimbo lawyer :P

So yeah, as usual the director just ignored the lot of crew...sighs. Sec 4s are doubly ignored man. Thankfully Di + Zenn + Gen + En + Priya + me were keeping one other occupied :P

And when the line readings were finally done for both acts, Saumya + Sanaa + Zhi Xin were ganging up against me. Haha, practised my -eyebrow wiggles- skills :) Saumya can testify! Went rather high.

Hm.

There's something missing lately, this sense of being dazed all day. I don't know, I feel so weird and out-of-touch with the world. Maybe I should quit spacing out and wanting to go back to sleep...man, I've set a new sleep-schedule for myself that makes sure I go to bed by 12 (latest half-past) but I'm still so drained.

Labels: