<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 18:28
puppy running:

Mario and Luigi, I believe, from my limited knowledge of video gaming..

I think I've almost recovered my enthusiasm for bball ... been some weeks since I felt this eager to play :)
Today's match was quite satisfying, we weren't playing 100%, but post-YOG this level of intensity is just right. Even managed to shoot x 2 despite my irritating thumb. Ah well it'll survive, though I wish it would hurry up and get better.

Also, I feel nearly able to play a nice long violent game soon; tested this out today by sprinting back to class after bball. Didn't even slow down :) Sometimes I think my pain threshold is too low, so proving to myself that I can overcome all the soreness is a very wonderful thing.

Except, I'm worried about Charlotte! Man if you thought I was a walking injury, go ask her about all of hers. Ouch.

 Sprinting makes me feel like this.

Stayed back with Chan Gand Jeru (making up the Chinese paper, yeah think they died too! welcome to the club) and Ka Yi to do Amaths & Physics. Eh not bad, here I was thinking Tut 7C was hard! Tze says T wasn't assigned it, but ah well, it's good practice since I'm still quite blur with regards to cmHg.

Then went to join the netballers :) Didn't feel up to playing, but Charlotte and I were hanging out on the sidelines till my grandparents came(: Made my day.
&yeah I agree your ball is awesome! :)

On a separate note, I'm not really looking forward to watching the play tmr. Would rather go on the LJ since you know, opportunities for class bonding are hard to come by. Sucks man, since none of us expect very much of the production, especially Jelly (and she should know!)...

I really really really like exponential differentiation! No tricky parts, which sadly cannot be said of the previous bit on differentiating powers.
So far differentiation has given me a string of straight As for all the worksheets (awesome eh! :D differentiation seems to be my best topic), thus I'm quite jumpy about making careless mistakes in any new work and breaking such a nice trend.

Yeah, okay, that's all I have to say.

Labels: ,