<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Monday, March 22, 2010, 19:35
so i said

okay, busybusy!

but...

rewind to thursday -
thank you to carmen, yan, charlotte, lau and gand!
first 2 for geog mini-work-gathering after phys supp (D:) and latter 3 for being extra but still good company :)

got all wet in the rain with charlotte too (:
and i am impressed with the level of service for my lunch delivery ;x

today -
was a good day!
:)

pressed for time, so just gonna note down ss ...
mr seow procrastinating by recounting his hawaii trip: "Does this -points at own self up and down- look like I go surfing?! This body hasn't seen sun in like, what, 10 years!"
alison/felicia/random folk: "Yeah, so you should go try!"
mr seow: "Nah, I'm scared I'll like -splutter- blind the rest of them with my whiteness!"

my first thought (heads up to en and cheong): I guess there's no sunshine in the closet...
of course I didn't mean it that way, but it's too good a joke to not crack because of MLIA and all their jokes :P

&after school!
lunch during which I was waiting for tricia to turn up, but she never did! so I went up to smoh to ask her :)
and HA she said trish was still in school!

so hurried up with lunch and went up to go look for her. debaters had conquered her class and she was nowhere in sight, so was hovering...
then just as I was pondering barging into the class and asking min/nat where they'd chased the poor people too, YAY tricia walked down the corridor! :)) I think she was quite surprised to see me so randomly.

anyway we butted into the debate session before wandering out :) min was very curious as to who the juniors were, but now she knows who tricia is ;D
ahh the random person knows me as milo girl! T_T

so yes! we went to go walk in the rain and stuff.
but just as we were joking about falling ill (touch wood!) I started getting a headache, so we sat down in the trellis and started talking :)))! -beams-

haha man she's the only person who I can talk rubbish to and feel better. seriously, every conversation ends up with me laughing over my own stupidity (:
aww! thank you :)

charlotte popped up several times, but when zhi xin came we just started talking :)
and yes, 4+ we went to t (tricia o:) to pack and dawdled till like, 4.40 xD

yup, so thanks to both.

and now, I shall retreat to work. since I admit (to charlotte x_X) that I fell asleep for like 2 hours by accident. sigh ;/

Labels: