<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Saturday, April 03, 2010, 00:29
cinderella:

"I’ll never get all my assignments done. I feel like Cinderella right before the ball, when her stepmother assigns her a million more chores and rips her dress to shreds. Except the ball is graduation, (school) is the evil stepsisters, and the dress is my GPA. FML, even though MLIA."

Interesting analogy, don't you think?

Physics is slowly killing me. I admit that with the syllabus going the way it is now, my interest in it is slowly dying. Which is rather tragic since I'm actually quite fond of Physics. Sucks.

I hope it doesn't go the way Philo did - I hate it now. Debating over abstract ideas with no guidance is really annoying, plus everything is so subjective nothing I think will matter anyway, nor will you ever agree with me since there's no solid basis for debate. Augh it's driving me crazy!
Maybe it's just the lessons this year, ahem.

Well, SS gives me hope. I can't do it, but I still like it very very much. Not the stupid national propaganda bits, but stuff like econs or deterrence/diplomacy.

Back to work then. Just finished Tutorial 8, at last! Gah.

Labels: ,