<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Thursday, April 15, 2010, 20:48
Dream:

I dreamt of a life without winters
and a meadow without flowers
and an ocean without souls
without sadness.

Sometimes a dream sticks with you
and haunts you like a story
told for you, only you
sometimes autumn turns into spring
and you don't even know where the days went.
Sometimes Christmas is one week before Easter.
Sometimes you wake up
and feel sorry.

.

my family is becoming more globalised! :P

just met uncle D's Mongolian fiancée. eh I think I'll like her :)

Labels: ,