<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Monday, April 19, 2010, 19:09
it is a neutral substance.


today:

#major anger at chapel speaker.
come back and diss evolution when you can come up with a better idea. you, plus your self-assuredness, really REALLY irked me.
so what if your god made adam and eve (not steve, oh no we can't possibly have two guys!). you don't have to make it some dandy little joke.
so where does your argument stand if I told you I reject all you said. proselytisation at its most mediocre. can you at least have some respect for science! just fyi scientists don't think we're apes. yeah, though don't worry I'm sure people like you are the closest specimens.

lost my respect + so tempted to just walk out man.

on the other hand, at least my class is mature enough to not think gay is a funny word. props to you guys.

#Lit.
woots, managed to get all the right points (and justify!) for analysis of Faber. good job to me and group :)

probably cos one of my previous groups was the one to analyse Faber last year. sigh.
but still, quite reassuring.

#staying back to study with Charlotte and Diana! and later En + Jelly + Hannah + Cheong + Sheralyn (latter was the one who stayed longest, En the second-longest).

haha, madness madness. Diana reading F451 out loud to keep herself awake and telling Charlotte she needed a psychiatrist! then Charlotte following Diana/Clarisse's instructions to walk into the rain and drink it. pfft, roleplaying is fun when people are stressed.

Diana was entertaining us man, she was silent-singing to random songs on her iPod and making all the associated hand gestures + body movements + facial expressions (especially her face!)

oh, and Charlotte wanting to find out the meaning of the word w_____ (censored for N16 audiences!) and i) yelling it to the whole world to make us tell her - we didn't, ha! ii) asking Cheong and Hannah and don't know who else and being given the (O_O) "wth are you saying you crazy girl!" look :P

ah well, better luck next time Charlotte ;)

OH. Sheralyn also brought up Polly darling (private joke, we'll kill you if you bug us about it) and trying not to die from her germs. poor creature.

okay random other things like collectively feeding ourselves with m&ms thanks to Diana :D
hm, I notice that sugar truly has no effect on me. I never get legendary sugar rushes or anything ._. too bad.

yup tired now and still have stuff to do. ta.

Labels: ,