<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Friday, April 23, 2010, 19:12
they're all wrong.


the best part of the day was when Diana and I were peacefully sitting on the concourse steps with the rain & wind in our faces and people all around us yelling...just quietly talking.

physics and geog today were good, too. the only parts of the day I was wide awake and not being moody.
but we got dumped with a new load of physics work. the paper 1 is killing me, which ain't a very good omen.

managed to finish tut 14 & 15 in the afternoon along with about 8 pages of the paper.
hm.

I retract my previous statement; spotting for SS seems a little too risky since I'm sensing a little deviousness on the SS department's part.
so back to studying everything like a blind fool.

"The world will tell you that the way you say things is more important than what you say.
The world is wrong."

Labels: , ,