today was a good day :-)
the day was wholly utterly absolutely stress free! you have no idea how gleeful I was feeling when I woke up this morning and was like "what do I have to do today..oh wait
midyears are over and I don't have to do ANYTHING!" (((:
(reality shall come crashing down on me by bedtime, don't worry.)
@Carmen/Charlotte: both of you'll be SO proud to know that because I studied your proness at pool that day, today (which was the first proper game I've ever played in my life) I totally owned the others with my awesomely-learnt skills! consecutive pocketing and some fluke-jump-thingies that I managed to get the ball to do = WIN.
I feel like a little genius :) being able to estimate angle of incidence & angle of reflection (nerdness!) makes for a brilliant game, if I may say so myself ;)
hahaha, thank you you two :D
okay anyway I got to know Alexa a teeny weeny bit better today. she is AWESOME. great to meet the legend ;D
oohkie I'm very tired from my late-night walk back to the house, so to keep it short after that I headed to plaza sing to stock up on some scrapbooking stuff. man trying to be an artist will make me broke...):
they were stockless for tape glue refill though. nooo. considered buying some acid-free liquid glue from spotlight but it's seriously overpriced, so forget it I shall just have to go back there soon.
on another note, I'm quite irritated because I have yet to find a nice kit that I can use to help me put together a mini-album. as in, a
good album, not some random baby shower/wedding booklet - so overdone. ugh. and it bugs me that while supplies remain limited to exclusive chains, there are more and more people flooding into shops so they have materials to churn out some unoriginal rip-off of a nice layout.. goodness think about how many people are just following the hype! the thought of idiots manhandling art because they're riding the bandwagon annoys me greatly.
not of course that I'm somebody who can do the materials justice, but.
tsk!
erm, back on track. uhh okay I have like um less than 5 months to start + complete quite a few projects I have in mind... ...help! sounds like a long time right but hello 5 months have passed since the start of sec 4 and it's only gonna get more packed! ohh man.
nevertheless, today was, as I said, a good day. awesome in fact.
I wonder when the RG girl's gonna get in touch with me like she's supposed to. we're supposed to be collaborating for our prep for the IC (which is coming...soon) and like yeah O:
never mind, that stress will come when it comes. on a much cheerier note, I'm really relaxed now :) hahaha I tell you this feeling of freedom is soo good! can't believe it. yesterday in particular I had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do. how often is that man!
like, really ZERO NADA ZILCH.
won't happen again but still, freefreefree wheeheeheehee!
.
haha and I just love messing with my mum's head. it's waaayyy too easy!
every single time she starts teasing me about guys, I simply have to drop hints left right centre about bgr and she flips out and forgets about trying to mess with me! it's hilarious. I don't even have to stifle my laughter.
just did it for the millionth time. works like a charm.
oh when will she learn :)))
.
it's when I'm filling in blank 5x5 bingo sheets that I wish there were more numbers between 1 & 75.
but if that wish came true, then they wouldn't be called "1" or "75", would they, so...
Labels: oth, pi