<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Friday, May 14, 2010, 14:33
4543487634:


weekend's here. oh goodness we don't have to see the inside of the stupid hall for the next 2 days!
wow, the value of weekends sure has jumped exponentially..


and this is what i shall be doing for a good part of these few days.^

3 more papers left :x ...unless you're a full hister, then, er, all the best!

congrats people, we've survived till now - till now!
human.s are done with! plus the nightmare week is over, too.

can't wait till this round's over. toughest bunch of papers ever. i've never walked into the exam hall feeling so unprepared as i have for these.
on the bright side, considering my lack of prep (this time it's not by procrastination but an actual shortage of time) i think i've been doing quite okay. quite. okay... ...uhhuh. wait i take that back and let's just see how they turn out first.

plus, alison + charlotte predict physics will kill us all. if amaths 2 doesn't first.
i foresee myself breaking out into hysterics at the end of physics 2. hopefully people don't stare again. i nearly lost control at the end of chem; thank goodness ms kek was glaring all over the hall and i managed to psych myself into suppressing a random burst of laughter.

Lit 2 was so much better than Lit 1, unless you factor in the laughing fit I succumbed to the moment I walked out of the hall. shannon was flipping out cos I was going all red, but I managed to stop once I had hopped enough around tabby (who managed to keep me calm during recess, simply cos she was very chill herself.)

btw, assuming my score for Lit 2 turns out okay, major credit goes to ellie because i didn't spot john (i covered emerson, ken, hill and others) and if she hadn't picked john for us to bounce off each other during recess, i would really have panicked. thankfully since we'd discussed his importance, managed to quickly adapt it to the question without (too much) stress :)))

and, my triple painkiller combo seems to be working wonders. aside from a faint vague burning my hand's fine. now that's really awesome, i kid you not.

.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Labels: , ,