<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 00:37
不安。

I was just reflecting on how emotional this project is. it's like everything I've ever felt is going in, and I can't stop it.

I don't know how I feel about that, actually. and though I slept for like 5 hours earlier yesterday evening, I'm half-asleep now. either that, or the paint fumes are starting to get to me. because I'm really feeling a bit out of it right now.

and that reminds me: I ruined a perfectly good brush on Sat because I forgot to wash the blue acrylic out, so now the bristles are a gone case. oh I'm quite bemused by the whole thing, but yeah. I wonder where my nice soft white nylon brush went. still, this one is usable, so whatever.

oh my gosh I'm a nutcase, really.

having some trouble with the cutting because of the soreness, so I'm just relying on my entire weight to slit the paper now. it's quite amazing how badly I suck at precision-trimming.

aha, that reminds me, Claire has picked up scrapbooking recently :-) quite amazed, cos I mean she doesn't seem like the sort you know! but there you go. and I'm quite impressed by her designs man, not bad not bad! her collages are so much better than mine, btw. obviously I need to work on my technique...

you know, I wish I could wear gloves to work with all this glue, because the glues I've been using are really stripping the skin off my fingers. hurts like crap because I'm basically bleeding from each fingertip and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with them. plasters/gloves would interfere hugely with sensitivity to the materials too, if they don't get caught in the glue, so like never mind just tahan a bit. I resent not having a choice though, grr.

): 目前我的情绪令我感到很...不安。我的感情太多了啦,ok?我知道。

ah, perfect song for my mood is daughtry's what about now. lazy to link; go listen to it yourself. I think it's the tone of the whole thing rather than the lyrics or whatev'.

and the strangest thing: 我发现我其实在日常生活中比较喜欢用华语。我是否疯了呢?可是华语对我来说,感觉得自然多了... ...

Labels: ,