<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Thursday, May 27, 2010, 19:04
一日不见,如隔三秋。





listen to Stand Up; Garou.

ACSI open house was more insightful than I expected.

okay anyway for Chinese we did 7 question analyses before all our classes mashed together to watch Departures. while 我认为它没有头没有尾, it was quite poetic and yeah.

every time I watch a movie with Claire, she makes it seem like a comedy XD
her psychic abilities in predicting sex scenes/pregnancies is amazing man. though she fails at guessing anything else (:

oh, plus I went high with liz chan gand claire christie vi chien today in class. gosh christie and liz are jaw-droppingly good at body isolation D: claire and gand meanwhile FAIL miserably ;P so fail man! and they know it! ahahaha epic attempts!

taking a break from scrapbooking because I've lost nearly all the skin on some of my fingers and they hurt like nobody's business. ahh maybe the glue I use is too strong.

less than half a year left... ...wow it just came and now it's gone.

(on the bright side I got out of amaths peer-tutoring. sadly, this is because I have to prep for FPS. however, I think I have the better deal.)

“人都是死,何必那么辛苦?”

Labels: , , ,