<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 16:22
go nowhere but up:


.

it's over, it's OVER.
we made it!

.

today -

me: nah, it'd be weird unless it was a ______ ____ ...cannot lah!
shannon: omg we should call avery now and get him to come along!
me: oh shush! geez you ah.
shannon: ehh but you know I can't imagine you with a boyfriend, hahah sorry sorry!
me: whuuut! aiya but you're not the only one who says that -mock sigh-
shannon: haha, really cannot lah! that's why that time... -recounting-
me: hmph! so you can't see me with a guy..what, you can imagine me with a girlfriend is it?!
shannon: haha! wait...-pauses and squints- actually, yes! better than a boy lah!
me: (O_O) -bursts out laughing like mad- hahahaha oh oh the irony! :D
shannon: really lah! you with a boy is like a bit weird! never mind jc see how!
me: pfft okay okay I get it! I'm going to be boyfriendless all my life ):

mood plummeted the moment I came back here though ):
though Zenny decided to call me as I was reading the papers and make me laugh like crazy because ahem GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP xD

she's such a stalker, she was all like "hi carolyn where are you?" "hi zenn er huh I'm in bishan now why?:o" "were you in amk just now? and turns out she saw us from a distance and after that she was still kaypohing around and somehow...okay nothing :-)

.

wow, I actually really really really like Up by Justin Bieber.

for once I can actually see why there's a huge fuss over his voice.
I insist you listen to it! seriously.

:) aww it's a super sweet song..
.
idgaf.
"What is straight?
A line can be straight, or a street,
but the human heart, oh, no.
It's curved like a road through the mountains."

-A Streetcar Named Desire; Tennessee Williams

Labels: , , ,