hahaha, today: ss and physics.
still okay...still acceptable.
buuut tomorrow includes Lit ahhh Lit!
on a separate note, I thank thee @Carmen + Aud & Liz G for the basketball today :-) brief but gratitude to Carmen especially for volunteering to 陪我而被太阳烧到黑黑!真的谢谢你们(:
okay from now on, every match we play...no matter how informal!...I'm gonna make sure I learn to shoot two-handed starting today. I cannot tolerate my excuse-filled incompetent self, so I shan't count any one-handed baskets from now on. whether or not I can get it in two-handed, now that's the challenge I shall overcome!
I realise that plants aside, genetics is the only chapter I actually like in Bio. which is quite sad because I have no interest in medicine at all, so all that interest is gonna go to waste.
haha Ellie was entertaining me quite successfully about the seven sins afterward(:
oh my, and I'm really surprised (in a deeply awesome way) that 老师推荐
我(!)和慧贤参加
连士升杯青少年美文写作比赛。现在的我真的很难相信她愿意给我这种机会!被她的信心感动了哦...
还有,我特别喜欢我们今天做的模拟考卷。我不但很专心地读了每篇文章,更令我惊讶的是,我是尽心尽力地作答。综合填空虽然没有比以前的练习容易,可是我答对了八题!也许你认为八题也没算什么,但这是我从来无法达到的分数,非常高兴 :-)
Labels: oth