<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Friday, May 21, 2010, 16:52
hallelujah:


:) the ad the speaker showed us yesterday during the career keys session.
this is GENIUS. I love smart ads.

#listeningto -

Hallelujah; Lee Dewyze (Leonard Cohen) (@Carmen)

.

ΣR = R1 + R2


\frac{\sum V}{I} = \frac{V_1}{I} + \frac{V_2}{I}

V_{resistor} = \sum V \times \frac{R_{resistor}}{\sum R_{external}}


how beautiful Physics is (: so clean and logical. isn't it amazing?

Physics genuinely makes me happy. like Lit, but a lot simpler. because Physics always makes sense. it's always the same. it's always there.

Labels: , ,