<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Thursday, May 06, 2010, 20:35
how many words?

I don't think I've ever given myself such enormous pressure before.

Very interesting.

I'm somewhere between laughing at myself and having a panic attack.
Min had hers (as in, her panic attack) this weekend, apparently. Hahah, nice to know we're on the same wavelength for at least something.

The panic attack's a long time overdue though.
But I find it quite funny that I'm so confused about something as simple as how I feel.

Oh man, I've cracked, haven't I? :o

#By Your Side; Sade
#How Many Words; Blake Lewis

Labels: ,