<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Saturday, May 22, 2010, 10:57
just having conversations with the thoughts in my head:


listening to That Girl by David Choi (@Carmen) (:

I'm going out with Uncle Ben today, so hm it shall be a good day no matter what :-)

lately I've been thinking that maybe I shall go live in Chicago in a few years. UChicago sounds quite excellent, apparently it's included under Ivy Plus. it's ranked above Duke, Cornell and Brown...how is that I never knew this huh?

it's raining now! woots.
just saw a pristine white tissue float upward past my window though O_O

yup okay I'm off now.

Labels: , ,