<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Thursday, May 13, 2010, 19:43
life and liberty.

"They can take our lives, but they cannot take our freedom!"

midyears steal both.
.

thank you Ellie for this link. :)
haha goodness the poor dude.
.

today when Mrs Thomsett walked over to give me more sheets of paper, I had this very strong feeling of dis-ease when she smiled at me.

I can guess why, but let's see whether I'm right first..
.

23:53 -

just typed out some last-minute wliia notes off the top of my head. plot, themes, character analysis x 3, last scene analysis and views...hope they're all correct points if not it's oh-too-late.

I'm really hoping tomorrow's essay questions will be manageable or straightforward. if not I'll panic (again) and fail to crap (sensibly) on the spot. currently reflecting on techniques and feeling thankful that since it's a play there is only a limited range present.

I don't feel very prepared, but well...hm.
today's panadol + patch + band combo seemed to stem tendon issues, though the burning was still there. but today wasn't human.s you see..so here's to hoping I finish Lit 2.

somehow wliia doesn't feel as terribly soul-eating as f451. which is quite strange cos guess which one's our main text.

Labels: ,