<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Thursday, June 24, 2010, 19:40
not one thing I would change,

and I just thought you should know.

"I got it all"
(:

.


a particular incident today somehow makes me smile big-big when I think of it now..ahaha why am I so strange:)

oh yeah, &the moment I walked into class this morn Tabby + Lau coerced me into playing their Fun Fact Game. others like Nicole and Aud were roped in later as well! it was quite funny, haha seriously enlightening ;D since we came so early, we got to play all the way until 8 o'clock when Mrs Chitra walked in. very cool :)

Labels: , ,