#
She is Electric; Headphone - this one is really nice.
#
Ghostwriter; Headphone
#
Recycled Air; The Postal Service
(^I don't usually like this type of music..hm.)
.
okay, just fulfilled my scare quota for the day by calling her up...whew, man, quite unnerving to talk to someone you haven't spoken to in a decade. sometimes my impulsive behaviour is really quite unbelievable.
it went surprisingly well though :) and she said we should go out sometime to catch up and stuff ♥
and to avoid confusion, shall refer to her as Shen from now on :)
and I finished all the a&emaths homework! yes, EVERY SINGLE PAPER.
better believe it!
oh gosh, seriously, too much maths makes one crazy. and I'm crawling through work veryvery slowly ):
but I feel soo good about it right now(:
I even marked the ACSI A(2) with a green sparkly pen, just to feel like a happy bimbo :p
I like the AC papers best, somehow. but their mark allocation is the weirdest. it's like they don't bother to differentiate between the hard and easy questions, so you work through some mad question for 3 marks, and then breeze through some easypeasy question for the same marks. it's not very logical, but there you have it.
ahh, a little more at ease now :)
I ADMIT I'M STRESSED. okay there I said it! D:
yeah well I only acknowledged my state of mind last night, so don't judge me ;x
random: I think it's really cool that an issue we discussed in SCMUN SC (use of drones in war) has cropped up now [USA v terrorists]. we even brought up all the ethical stuff back then man, not bad eh :)
Labels: mu, oth, pi