<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, June 08, 2010, 10:00
we don't have to pretend;

#You Say; Elliot Yamin - you have to listen to this; pay attention to the lyrics.
#Can't Keep On Loving You; Elliot Yamin
#Open Arms; Journey - crazily emotive
#Small Town Girl; Journey
#Relax, Take It Easy; Mika
in a mixed way, I stop breathing every time your name appears on caller id. but you are kinda nice, so I guess it's okay..
.

something I always think about when particularly bored:

According to quantum physics, you never actually touch anything, because the atoms of your body and the atoms of the object repel each other. The only reason why you can't pass through a wall is because of the interaction of the electric fields between your body and the wall, plus the repulsion between the two. The sensation of 'touch' is also merely an interpretation of electric signals carried by your nerves.

So that chair you're sitting on right now? You're not actually sitting on it..:)

.

I have to be at the airport by 03:45 tomorrow morning, so yeah, bye in advance and I'll see you around when I get back :)

Labels: , ,