<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Thursday, July 08, 2010, 17:32
extremely loud and incredibly close.


@Charlotte Heyo, I do believe we were on exactly the same wavelength after full humans. But thank you for coming to play bball with us today; you're awesome.

@Tze I really owe you for not laughing at me whenever we play together..thanks, seriously.

@Claire Yo, you made me slightly scared of going now ): Eep..

.

slept for 10 (yep ten, 十, sepuluh whatever!) hours straight last night/this morning (again nothing accomplished, obviously) and I'm just so exhausted.

I think I'm just trying to avoid facing the fact that the PRELIMS ARE IN LESS THAN A MONTH.
yes, you know it as well as I do.

I can't deal with the boredom and self-pressure. solo studying is turning out to be a total fail because I just can't get myself to start. or I end up getting all frustrated because of some dumb erroneous question (amaths trigo ex q5, anyone? that was annoying as hell.)
let's see if sunday's study buddy helps...

today Wendy and I were talking about it. she's laughing at me now that I'm all burnt out after midyears, but on the other hand she's not the one DSAing, so..does it matter?

the amount of attention our class pays during Emaths is inversely proportionate to the number of lessons we've had so far, though the rate of decrease would show up as a convex graph if you were to plot it.. Gen shares the same opinion as we do though, as I found out yesterday.
hi-five? nah, you're supposed to hi-five over happy things only.

plus, neither Sheralyn nor I have come up with a solid entry yet. screwed.
lately I seem to fail at writing. it just doesn't come out the way it should.
believe me, I tried today after lunch. 2.5 poems + 1 prose para. such terrible writing.
cancel cancel cross cross.

must keep trying.

I have many demons. just: at times I deal with them less well than I should.

Labels: ,