<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Sunday, July 25, 2010, 07:00
hey sweetie,








hey sweetie, how're you today? good? is the morning sun too bright for you?
yeah, well, I'm actually a cat person at heart..

#the beacon; a fine frenzy
#jar of hearts; christina perri

.

haha, goodness, my parents seem to think that the FDDinner is a very big thing..

anyway, to escape from my mother's very very very floral perfumes (ugh), I was left no choice but to dig up the perfume my dad gave me (well, was supposed to be my mum's but he realised she wouldn't like the kiddish doll on the bottle..) and use that instead. ok don't think she approves of it but since she seems to think perfume is very essential, it's the least evil bottle ...

 it's just that I'm reallyreallyreally (!!!) sensitive to scents so hopefully I don't kill my own nose ):

.

"There is nothing to writing. All you have to do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein."

Labels: , , ,