<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Saturday, July 03, 2010, 15:38
i am nothing in the dark;


even now, I'm still impossibly scared of the dark..

.

#There Is; Boxcar Racer
#I'm Lost Without You; Over Airwaves (Blink 182)
#If I Ain't Got You; Jay Sean

.

"But there isn't always reconciliation. And when there isn't reconciliation, there isn't full acceptance. Reconciliation is more painful; it's more difficult. Reconciliation forces one to remember the wrongs committed and relive constant pain. Yet it's more powerful and transformational because two parties that should not be together and have every right to hate one another come together for the good of one another, for forgiveness.. unity."

Labels: , , ,