<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 20:14
"mafia, please wake up and acknowledge one another."

I am in a particularly good mood now..guess why! (:
Hahaha, well nah, you wouldn't guess right :))

Oh my goodness, who knew it would be so fun :D

.


Today I decided that my favourite colour is purple.
Yeah, I know, random but I just don't have a favourite colour! Just that recently I've noted that seeing nice shades of purple makes me especially happy. It applies to blue too, but the common blues aren't very nice, so too bad D:

.

Haha anyway ate lunch @ Uncle Sam's Claypot in Clementi or whatever its name is. finally found somebody as saliva-unconscious as me - chicken with rice and mushrooms + random red fruit punch :D It was hilarious though, especially when the ice cream came and we were pushing it back and forth cos we felt bad eating first.

Ahh, but it's fate I swear! Creepy coincidence much?

Just this morning,
Nicole: "I'm sweating like shit. Wait, shit doesn't sweat...erk wait that's kinda gross! Fine, I'm sweating like a pig."
Me: "Do pigs even sweat?"
Nicole: "Um..I would think so!"
Me: "Huh, that's kinda weird, since they roll in the mud all day."

This afternoon: "Ack, I'm sweating like a pig!"
Me silently thinking: !!! Deja..
"Ah, but pigs don't sweat."
Me: ?!...vu! "AHA!!!" -suddenly realises I yelled out loud in a public place, oops- "I KNEW IT"
"Errr huh ahwhat..??"

Emaths is becoming more and more of a fiasco.
I'm such a rebel in that class, tch! I would be ashamed but honestly ...
-gags self-

Anyway, yeah, Nicole started this random written game with me and Wendy and later Felicia! Equally bored seatmates ftw.

&Aside from that I was passing random notes or talking to people across the aisles and whatever (it was for a good cause, I swear!) with no loss, so ..

I share Tze's sentiments, RAWR EMATHS.

Oh oh, but THANK YOU TZE for bball! :) You're awesome to encourage me and teach me so patiently :) I owe you!

Yup, and props to Sheralyn too for 陪ing me when I went to T to watch the classic chess match and Hannah fussing cos she'd been in the middle of a game that had been taken over by Cheong and her worthy rival! And proving me wrong about the catshit or whatever it was! Pssh :D

Finally passed Avery his tie today after submitting my portfolio :)
Argh stressed cos I realised the error in the achievements list only on the way there, so too late...had to blanco and write over some parts. Hopefully they aren't picky about neatness man...

.


Oh, and yesterday's class party was better than expected; thank you people for a good day (:

My favourite part though was when like half the people had left, leaving just 12 folk - me, Christie, Chan, Vi Chien, Gand, Hui Xian, Goh, Min, Lau, Shannon, Tabby, Xiu Qi to play MAFIA at my suggestion. At first only Lau and Tabby shared my enthusiasm, but aha! I'm sure all of them will tell you it turned out to be awesome:)

Yay for Mafia! :) Elect Geog people were guiding too, be proud of us!
But best of all was when me + Gand + Shannon won the round as the mafiosi! No casualties and complete victory, hi five guys :D We're brilliant schemers!

I love being a mafioso :) It makes me feel like an evil genius..if I don't get caught lah, haha!

.

Songs that Avery let me listen to :)
Eh not bad, we like practically the same kind of music. He's probably the most accurate guesser when it comes to what I like listening to man, which is kinda funny cos I used to think his taste sucked..:d

#Turn the Page; The Arrival
#Goodbye Gravity, Welcome Change; The Morning Of
#High School; The Friday Night Boys
#White Lines and Red Lights; Between the Trees
#Make Up Smeared Eyes; Automatic Loveletter
#I Can't Break It to My Heart; Delta Goodrem

I like all of them very much, so why don't you take a listen (:

Labels: , ,