<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 13:52
don't bulldoze them again;




i am so tired :(

He couldn’t sleep so he got out of his bed and decided to stare at the dark outside his bedroom window. He stared and liked the way it didn’t move or change or decide to leave. He liked the way the dark didn’t make any noise or ask him any questions. It would be cool to live in the dark, he thought. It would be really cool just to sit and stare and be surrounded by it all the time. He kept staring and before long it was like the dark was looking back at him. Looking into him and saying they could be like best friends who always made each other happy.

-Short Story Number One Hundred and Seventy Eight; Kerem Mermutlu

Labels: , ,