<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Thursday, August 26, 2010, 12:06
"just the way you are."

I'm totally in love with #Just the Way You Are; Bruno Mars :)

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think she don't see what I see..
Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same..
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are...

Yesterday the song came up on Charlotte's iTunes and I was super excited about it! :3
Haha isn't it sweet, it has found its place amongst my favourites now.


&yes, prelims are finally all over (:

Going out later with Trish, and then we're gonna meet up for dinner with a bunch of the juniors (+ some Sec 4s too of course!) ... :D Then of course all drama folk will appear since it's our farewell..and we'll be catching Fried Rice Paradise too, mmhm!

I think our little gang is going to be quite quiet tonight ),:
Man, if there's such a thing as drama withdrawal..

Labels: , , ,