<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7315825343900738424?origin\x3dhttp://undermadstars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



to write;
"...I come into the peace of wild things
who do not tax their lives with forethought
of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
And I feel above me the day-blind stars
waiting for their light. For a time
I rest in the grace of the world, and am free."

-The Peace of Wild Things; Wendell Berry


Friday, September 17, 2010, 18:09
i'm in over my head.


#Over My Head; The Fray
#How to Save a Life; The Fray

Yesterday after lunch..

Voice nearby: Gwen!! Come here naoo!
Me recognising it: -turns around- Tricia!
Trish: ! Ohmygosh hai! ♥ -flaps at Gwen a bit before coming over-

Haha, after some (fine, a lot :P) hugging we were talking nonsense as usual (interrupted partway by Gwen greeting me? o.o), then we paused..

From the other side of the table, Hui Xian: Good luck for your paper tomorrow!
Ensem junior/Trish's classmate: Good luck for your O levels too!
Me and Trish look at each other, Trish: See, what a difference from other juniors & seniors! Our conversations ah..
Me: -smile- I like them.
Trish: :) Anyway...
-and we continue talking happily about rubbish-

Haven't seen you in forever! ): Sec 4s are like alienated from society man, stupid timetable.
On the other hand, cheered me up :) Especially the face you drew on my diary :D -

Labels: , , ,